Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial

Go down 

Did this help you a bit?
* Yes, the information given here helped me to get in the SA:MP :)
SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial I_vote_lcap100%SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
* No, it didnt sort my problems out :(
SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial I_vote_lcap0%SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Ramshid Jafarâ„¢
~~LEGEND MODERATOR~~
~~LEGEND MODERATOR~~
Ramshid Jafarâ„¢

SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial   SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Getting Started

SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial Samp-logo

Downloading

The first and easiest step to download the SA:MP is from here:-

~CLICK HERE~

Installation:-
Simply run the download and install to your GTA San Andreas folder. The default directory is: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\

It is very important that SA:MP is installed in the same place as gta_sa.exe
. This is important as SA:MP needs the core San Andreas files to run. You should see the following window with your San Andreas directory pre-selected. If it is selected, click install - if not, browse for the directory first.
SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial Clientinstallwindow

This automatic installation process should place a shortcut named SAMP on your desktop, if it's not there check your GTA San Andreas directory - just open this file to choose a server.

SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial Sampicon

Finding a Server

Now, to find a server and add them to your Favourite list for easy access, you need the following steps:-

1] Open San Andreas Multiplayer
SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial Sampicon
2] Now CLICK on the tick mark as shown in the figure, (denoted 1). and type there the following:- 86.99.75.78:9955. Now click ok and you can find the server details (Denoted 3). In order to play u need to have a nick name, type a nick name in the box given above (Denoted 2).
SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial Ritgrn

Chat Box
The chatbox can be found in the top-left corner of the screen, and provides a way for users to talk with each other. You can type messages by using the T, `, or F6 keys. You can toggle the chat window on and off using the F7 key.

Kill Info Window
The "kill info window" can be found in the middle of the right side of the screen. It shows who killed who and what the death weapon was, as well as showing suicides or generic deaths. It can be shown/hidden by pressing F9.

THE RANDOM IP

As my router gets restarted there is a chance to get the IP changed, so here u may get the updated IP. Note that this ip is getting updated regularly. So, whenever you find that u cant connect then have a look over here and confirm that the IP you had and given below are same.
Updated IP you can also find and confirm with me at my Live Messenger if i'm 'On' only:- ramshidjafar@hotmail.com

study NOW THE IP IS:- 86.97.87.11:2299
study
Back to top Go down
https://ramshidjafar.darkbb.com

SA-MP Installing and server Connecting Tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forum :: SA-MP-
Jump to: